You can join Darwin Surf Life Saving Club via Lifesaving Online
To join via Lifesaving Online:
- You need to have an email address or mobile phone number
- Access the site by clicking here or accessing through the 'Quick Links' section on the Surf Lifesaving Australia website (www.slsa.com.au).
- Follow the onscreen prompts
- Renewing members will be asked to enter your name and date of birth. New members will be asked to nominate the club and state - please choose the following
- State: Surf Lifesaving NT
Branch (optional): Misc NT Clubs
- You will be sent an SMS or email message with a confirmation code - you will need to use this to confirm your registration
- Enter details (new members) or confirm details (renewing members)
- After you have checked your details are correct you need to tick the boxes on the 'SLSA Membership Application and Declaration Screen' and click on 'submit'.
- To finalise your membership you need to pay your fees. This can be done via the SLSA Payment Gateway which can be accessed from "success" screen or directly from the SLSA website. Please ensure you choose "membership fee" for the transaction type and details of all the members whose fees are being paid. Fees can also be paid directly to the club registrar, treasurer or other committee member or by bank transfer to the DSLSC account, details below.
- More detailed instructions on using Surflifesaving Online are available here.
Payment of fees
Please check membership fees to see how much you need to pay. Fees can be paid in the following ways:
- By credit card throught the SLSA Payment Gateway. Please ensure you choose "membership fee" for the transaction type and details of all the members whose fees are being paid.
- In cash to the Registrar or other committee member. This can be done at the club 'sign on' day that is usually held in early May. Alternatively membership fees can usually be made at nippers on Sunday mornings or at the bar on Friday evenings.
- By bank transfer to the DSLSC account, please email the club for account details (email@example.com).
To order uniforms please fill out and return an order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to download order form